Sunday, May 24, 2009

My mom has been hounding me to post so this is mostly just to appease her, till we get to Wisconsin in a little over a week. All is well in Fort Myers. We have been so busy with appointments and tons of fun. MaryCate and I have been going to the library every week and it seems like we have been in Bradenton almost every weekend the past four weeks, besides this weekend.

We have discovered that MaryCate LOVES the water. She has been swimming every chance we get and just kicks away. I asked the pulmonologist if I could put her under water and he said not quite yet, but I do think that she is going to be a fish once I can. We start swimming classes in a few weeks and I cannot wait. Until then we have been going to the local pool when we get the chance.

Auntie Trista came to visit this past weekend and we had a blast shopping, swimming and letting her feed MC. Another highlight from last week was going to visit Mrs. VanTil's first grade class at Bradenton Chrisitan School. Her class has been praying for MaryCate all year and we were so excited to go and show them how GOd answered their prayers. Our friends Jenny and Chien arrive tonight from Lynchburg and we are looking forward to spending a few days with them and grilling out tomorrow. They have a little boy Stephen who is 7-8 months, so MC will have lots of play time. We are headed to Bradenton to celebrate MaryCate's birthday a bit early next weekend and then the big plane ride---we leave June 3rd for WI----watch out!

Irrisistable

Hanging with Anutie Trista

I love the new swing daddy hung up for me in the tree, now I do not have to go to the park for all the fun

Swimming with Mommy

Daddy those goggles are COOOOOOKEY

Swimming at the local pool

Mrs. VanTil, MaryCate and the first grade class

No comments: