Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Wishes

Just some fun pics and shout outs for some family birthdays this week!! We had a play date today with the neighbor and I realized that MaryCate LOVES dogs---she would just crack up anytime the dog would get close to her, just my luck. She can keep dreaming if she thinks she will ever see one in this house.

Love you Grandma and Auntie Reba

Forget the birthdays, I LOVE this paper

Sometimes eating my books is more fun than reading them

I just couldn't resist this picture was too cute

My child prodigy

2 comments:

Becky said...

Amen to no dogs. Especially with a preemie ... I wonder how long you can get away with that excuse? :)

Life's A Journey... said...

LOVED it! Love how her mouth is open like yours in EVERY picture@ Green suits her! She's cute in it! I'm assuming her sign for my anniversary got torn up from her playing with the paper! LOL!