
So last week, one day it was a bit chilly here in FL. Chris took MaryCate for the morning and I picked her up at the YOungLife office around lunch. I laughed so hard when I saw the awesome outfit he put her in----forget changing her out of her PJ's, just put a pair of cords over and they were off for the day, crack me up, I love them both!!
MC went to her first baby shower and I LOVE the dress she wore. This is the very first dress I bought for her thinking she could wear soon after we left the hospital----here we are, 9 moths old and it fits perfect. I may look like a freak but she looks adorable, welcome to the rest of my life!!
Here is MaryCate busy reading the very first St. Patricks Day card she got from her cousins McBrady and O'Clare Shea!!
We had a Young Life club here on Sunday night with our committee and leaders----as you can tell we had a blast!!
2 comments:
thanks for the picture Bridget . . .I might Chas to give up the PBJ's after seeing that profile! It was great seeing you guys in person.....keep the great posts coming. Maybe a coffee date when we come back?
I love that Baby Shower dress ... so cute. And - wow - what a great picture of Chris :)
Post a Comment