Happy St. Patricks Day to all. So I am a day late, we like to stretch the holiday out here as much as we can!! MaryCate's first St. Patricks Day was a great one. As you can see from the pictures she had bibs to last her all day long, and I am pretty sure a few were in the wash. I just LOVE this holiday. I typically look forward to cooking a HUGE Irish dinner but this year Chris and I went out for our anniversary, which is today, so we will celebrate this weekend. MaryCate topped the day off with all green foods---peas and Green beans---she was thrilled with me!! Enjoy the pics and we will have more to post about our weekend last week and the rest of this week!!
Again---I look crazy, she looks great

Here I am telling her how much WE LOVE this holiday

The start of many , many , St. Patty's Day traditions!!



No comments:
Post a Comment