Chris took over with MaryCate and it has been such a relief. The best part was when I got up this morning and asked how the night went, to which he replied, "I decided to feed her at 3am----it was just easier that way." Yea, this girl has got him wrapped around her finger and she has a new thing coming when I am in charge again. No way is she getting up at 3am to eat.
SO I have been putting off cooking my big St. Patricks day dinner because I want to be able to enjoy it---but I can put off no longer, the meat will go bad. So tonight I am preparing one of my all time favorite meals and I will probably eat toast. Hoping by tomorrow I can enjoy the left overs. We didn't have it last week because we went out for our anniversary on Tuesday and then the days kept getting away from us and dinner plans kept coming up, oh well!!
To spare you pictures of my sickly self I included some fun pics of 2 weekends ago. We went to Bradenton for our friend Beth's wedding and had a blast. MaryCate LOVED staying at the Price's where she got ample attention from their 2 little ones, Reid and Lana. We also spent some time at the park with all of our friends and their new baby's----lots of fun!!
I could not resist this picture, MC got a quilt from my good friend Eric's mom and as you can tell she LOVES it---the sesame street characters put her over the edge!!
Reid always wanted to help out---and Lana too.....or monkey see monkey do
Hanging with Dakota VanEerden, she seems like a big girl to me, but I am actually 4 months older
Hnaging out at the park the day before the wedding with Leighton Johnson
1 comment:
Hope you're healthy soon. If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.
Post a Comment