Thursday, December 23, 2010

Just because I can

I am blogging for no reason other than the fact that WIFI is free on flights during the holiday season, and it is fun to be online and in the air. Flying today has been fun!! You see I typically do this on my own, and today Chris is along for the ride. I thought it would go a lot smoother, but I am not sure who I was kidding. The best part was that although I had more help through security, for whatever reason Maggie and I set some alarm off and both were honored to get the infamous pat down. I have to admit---I thought people were exagerating when they made such a big deal out of it, but from experience let me tell you that they were no joke, ---I will leave it at that.

We are so excited to get to WI----well I am so excited. Not so sure Chris is ready for the weather shock, but I cannot wait to see my family. We celebrated Christmas with the Mustaine's this past weekend and I do not have the pics uploaded but we had a ton of fun. MaryCate got the computer she has been asking for, an easel, and most importantly a pony whom she named TINY TIM!! Lots of other gifts but those were the highlights.

Alright, I think my time is running low on my daughters being entertained so from thousands of miles above you, we wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New year----will post when I return, sometime after January 11th!!

No comments: