So here are a few snapshots of our holiday season so far. We began the season about 2 weeks ago when Chris's Aunt Sandy sent some gifts to the girls. I put them under the tree, and when I was doing laundry one day, MC helped herself to them and there we were---celebrating Christmas a bit early. I hadn't really told her not to open them, so it was hard to get mad, but quite funny when I walked in and saw her so excited about her new elmo purse. We also celebrated X-mas with the Wells, enjoyed a great Young Life Christmas party, went to the holiday house here in Fort Myers and saw Santa!! Christmas with the Mustaine's is this weekend and then we head to Wisconsin on the 23rd.
MC and Cora Wells eating dinner
THis is what she does these days when you ask her to smile---so ANNOYING
The Well's with all the girls
Going for a walk
Aunt Jodi tickling the girls
MC trying to drag Cora along
MC got this LOLLIPOP from Aunt Jodi and Uncle Andy, she was in heaven
The ornament we got from the Wells to remind us of this year and our BEE fiasco

So---this would be the gift we ended up with from the Young Life X-mas party---you know the song---I WANT A HOPPOPOTAMUS FOR CHRISTMAS---well we got one this year, and MaryCate LOVES the freaking thing...pretty sure we are not getting rid of it, even though I tried to pitch it before we got home

She has to kiss it goodbye everytime we go somewhere
The weather has been super cold here, and I have been LOVING it---here I am out swinging with my happy girl
This would be the infamous ELMO purse that came a little early
Maggie checking out Santa
She did a lot better than her sister
THis was the closest we could get MC to Santa and she had a DEATH GRIP on Chris---but when we walked in, she was screaming she was so excited to see him---jumping up and down and waving at him
MC and Brett checking out Santa
I LOVE these girls
Hanging with Brett outside at the holiday house
A tree at the holiday house
Maggie and her Daddy

The whole FAM
The outdoor gingerbread house
One looking
The other looking
I just love when she wakes up from her nap
No comments:
Post a Comment