Thursday, January 13, 2011

A picture says a thousand words...

At least I hope because I will not be writing much for the mere fact that I have to download all these pictures. This is my post-holiday update, enjoy the story!!

At Mema and Granddad's church the weekend we celebrated there...This is Granddad singing at church
She fits right into the scene, doesn't she
The whole clan
MC getting PAT THE BUNNY---she LOVES it and her original one ripped
MC on her PONY she got from Auntie Trista---she lovingly calls him "Tiny Tim"
Mema got us t-shirts this year instead of pants and got her and Granddad matching ones!
Playing superman with Auntie Trista, one of MC's favorite things to do these days
Welcome to the show Uncle Crashie----giddyup
This will be the trip where these 2 became the best of friends, and that makes me soooo happy, Clare LOVES her doodlebug
...and Clare loves MC too
Everyone together
All the cousins---fat chance to get them all smiling or looking, at least they are all in the picture
Our family on Christmas eve
Now you can see Maggie's cute smile
Sweet little MC
Look at what Brady made for Mommy and Daddy this year!!
MC with her LOLLIPOP----make sure you go 8 octaves higher when you say "pop" in that word
Grandma Nita with Maggie Nita
MaryCate with Molly Kate----MC with that freakin smile again

Maggie with Big Maggie----her Godmother
Uncle Michael hanging out in-cognito, in the middle of a MAD game of hide and seek one night
So we all went to build-a-bear one day and MC refused to let anyone help her carry her bear
She built a very girly reindeer----Clarice, rudolphs girlfriend----this reminds Chris of Silence of the Lambs, AWESOME. Brady made a sweet doggie, and Clare made the Abominable Snowman---all three of these define their personalities perfectly
Hanging out with TT-boom boom...one of my mom's dearest friends, we all LOVE her
Clare feeding her special friend
So MaryCate loved to help Papa Denny with anything and everything. Here she is shaking out the trash bag for him----she was sure to do this EVERY time he did it---I think he regretted showing her how
Here he is trying to block her from getting in the fridge----does he know whose daughter she is===she WILL find a way, right through his legs!!
This is a MEAN picture, but I could not resist----she climbed onto this chair and could not get down nor sit up---it was pretty hilarious
Clare LOVED to sit on the brown chair with Mags and take care of her
Maggie with her God Father----I think I picked the perfect guy----look at them, two happy go lucky people
I love Clare too!!
This is for her cousin----Brady and MC are both the 1st born and both very head strong---MC grew affectionate to Brady's lamb-ee, and Brady did not like this. When he was at school one day she played with him----I will let his parents decide if they want to show him this
Clare helping me make a fruit salad one night
Cousins, cousins
Clare washing maggie's hair one night
Pappa Denny also read MC's Cindarella book to her EVERY night----by the last night I think he was ready for us to go, but it was so SWEET
Hanging out at Grandma Nita and Pappa Bob's house---seriously the smile MC has GOT TO GO
Whose smile is worse??
2 little snow balls
Timmy racing from the camera---looking for his PANTS----GOTCHA Uncle Ditty
Stonefire pizza is like a clean chuck-e-cheese---we took the kids here our last weekend and they had a blast
Playing in the car
Clare wanted Maggie to ride so bad----it was just a bit crowded in there for her
Preparing pizza
Playing at the water table
Yea, the smock did not last that long
So Clare would lay down and put her feet up here so that Maggie could tickle them, pretty nasty but really cute
Brady started and peeled the orange all on his own---he wanted a picture
Our last day we went to the childrens museum which was AWESOME---we'll definitely go again when we go back. Here Brady is shopping at Sendiks
Uncle Michael checking him out
Brady working on the muffler of a car
MC, being a great receptionist
MC working on the car with Uncle Michael's help
Brady reporting from Milwaukee
So it did not snow the ENTIRE time we were home---until my last day and it still was not that much----but as we were walking out of the museum I had to snap a shot of Maggie getting snowed on for the very first time
Snuggling on the chair one last time before we had to go home
Such a BIG girl
Wearing her new backpack to Church
MC busy working on her "puter" she got from Santa
This is my favorite Christmas Present---my niece Clare made me a sweet little Jewlwery Box

That is about all. THe highlights for me were obviously seeing friends and family. I did get some good breaks from the kids as well. Chris and I got to go on a few dates and My sister-in-law and I got AWESOME massages----80 minutes long----as a christmas present from my mom!! SO relaxing and always fun to get a break from the kids for both of us!! NOw it is back to the grind and basketball is in FULL swing!

No comments: