That is what I am calling the last month. You see Chris got me a computer at home, which is great since he likes to take his to work with him as much as he can. Problem is, all our pictures are on his computer. By the time he gets home and we eat, get the kids ready and into bed, the last thing I want to do is BLOG. Therefore the posts will probably be a bit more spread out now unless I have something fun to report.
The last few weeks have also been quite crazy. Maggie has flown twice!! I made a very quick trip up to Delaware to be with a good friend for her father's funeral. It was an amazing celebration of his life and we were thankful to be able to be there. We just went one day and MC stayed home with Daddy. Then last weekend I took both girls by myself up to Wisconsin. I made sure it was a direct flight, but let me tell you, after going through security with the 2 of them on my own, I feel like I am so much more of a mother. They both flew great and it was a great time away. We enjoyed the fall weather, played in the leaves, celebrated my nephew Brady's 5th birthday and spent lots of time with my family. I was glad to get up there this time of year. It is my favorite time and although it was a really quick trip, we packed in a lot of fun. My sister-in-law took pics and when I get them from her I will post them.
Maggie has moved onto eating more solids and she is LOVING it. Unlike MC, she eats non-stop, and I think if I did not cut her off, she would eat all day. I am anxious to see how much she weighs at her 6 month well visit. She spends most days on her belly and is close to scooting----before you know it she will take off. MC continues to talk up a storm. The things that come out of her mouth crack us up more and more every day. She is as sharp as a whip and needless to say I think I will have my work cut out for me. Sorry there is not much more to post, but I gotta get to bed----I thought feeding Maggie more would mean she would sleep more----seems she only wants to eat MORE the more I feed her!!! I know the sleepless nights will end some day and I do enjoy the quiet with her!!
They look nothing alike right??? Hahahaha
MC hanging in Maggie's BUMBO
MC stopped asking to hold Maggie for a while but has just now started asking daily
Enjoying some yummy apples
"Mommy---please help, Daddy did my hair today and he does not know how to do pigtails like you!"
Today MC asked to hold Mags and as soon as she got her she looked at me and said "take my picture"---Maggie constantly just going with the flow
No comments:
Post a Comment