Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Trip to the beach

This past weekend we did not have a lot on the schedule which was thrilling. I am SOAKING up the next 2 weeks because that is when basketball try-outs begin and my husband disappears for what feels like months!!

We decided to make a trip to the beach on Saturday night. We packed up dinner and headed out there. This is a little out of character for us. We are not HUGE beach fans. It always seems like a lot more work with the kids and even when we didn't have kids, we didn't LOVE the beach. Anyhow it ended up being a great idea. MaryCate LOVED running around in the sand. The night was gorgeous and the weather is beginning to cool down a bit----no worries we are still in the mid to upper 80's but at least we are not really in the 90's anymore!!

Here are a couple pics from the night.

Daddy with the girls
Dinner was some delicious chicken and a broccoli salad
MaryCate dancing FREE
I am outta here
If they would only smile......
I just think she is GORGEOUS......and a little chunky :)
LOVE HER...she on the other hand is OVER taking the pictures
Just another day in paradise
Eskimo kisses at sunset
LOVE my sweet MC
So I caught MaryCate doing this today---I asked her what she was doing, to which she replied "cleaning the floor like you mommy" She is gonna have some mad skills when she leaves me some day
So I have been dying for MaryCate to wear this cute little sweater (I have no idea where it came from, had to be a hand me down from someone since I do not buy the girls a thing between friends and family giving us clothes). It is WAY more stylish than I will ever be. She LOVED it!!! All day she kept telling people about her flower. After I got her dressed this morning, and told her how stunning and stylish she looked, she said to me "I see in the mirror"---the fact that she knows the word "mirror" concerns me enough---but hopefully I am just instilling some good confidence!!

No comments: