What better way to start a Blogpost-----do you not just want to eat her UP!!!!
Life has been so fun lately. Not a ton to report but that is always a good thing!! We LOVE uneventful around here.
MC had an appointment this week with her endocrinologist and he gave us good news---she broke 20 pounds, and compared to her last few visits, she skyrocketed. Now, she is still no giant, but seems to be growing at a better rate, which we are thrilled about. Her vocabulary continues to crack us up every day. Yesterday she was walking around with an old purse of mine saying "bye bye"---I asked her where she was going and she simply said "publix" when I asked her what she was going to get she said "cookies"---and that is how we know she is MY daughter. She also says to me today----mommy, sit down----I ask her why---what are we going to do----she responds "tea party"---when I ask her what we are going to have she says very matter of factly----tea, broccoli soup and cupcakes.
Maggie is still an awesome baby. She has decided letting me sleep through the night is not as fun as getting some one on one time with me, but other than that, as long as you pay her some attention she is as happy as they come. I cannot get enough of her rolls, and am so thankful every time I squeeze them.
Mommy reading to her girls
I love this time

Life is going to be so fun with these 2
At the local splash park

Hanging with Daddy
She is very cautious, but still has fun
Maggie got in for the 1st time

Hanging out trying to stay cool in the summer that never ends
Everyone in their cover-ups
reading her black and white books on her own---I cannot keep this girl off her tummy

They LOVE playing on our bed
Kisses continue
This is what I see when I get out of the shower----she sits there and screams HIIIIIIII the entire time I am in there, waiting for me to come out
MC feeding some broccoli soup to Mags
No comments:
Post a Comment