We enjoyed a weekend in Fort Myers----IT WAS AWESOME. We have been out of town so much, it was great to just relax and get some things done around the house. Chris's project materialized on Friday when I was going out to the car and noticed a SNAKE, yes a snake coming through the door jam. Granted, it was a VERY small snake, I was over it....all I could picture was it crawling into MC's crib with her----He would be fixing the door. I spent the weekend putting together a video documenting Maggie's birth. I had done this for MC and wanted to do it for Maggie as well. I think it turned out great, and will try to post it later this week. Until then here are a few sweet photo's of my sweet girls!
Cannot get enough of her precious smile
She is such a dream come true---a nice chunky baby
Pretty sure I am not going to get mom of the year for this photo---I cannot keep her from climbing everything
Climbing around
Enjoying her sandbox one night, when it wasn't too buggy
This is for my cousin Maggie===she could not believe Chris actually mowed the lawn in these socks
MaryCate in one of her adorable swimming cover-ups
I love this peanut
No comments:
Post a Comment