Monday, August 2, 2010

Summer Vacation

That is pretty much what I have taken from blogging----a vacation!! We are finally totally unpacked and settled back into life here in Fort Myers. Both girls are doing great and had a wonderful time visiting friends in Virginia and family in Wisconsin. It is so hard to recall all the people we got to see and all the fun that was had, but needless to say, it was well worth all the driving. Both girls remained VERY healthy and we managed to leave Wisconsin without a visit to the hospital (except to visit our favorite NICU nurses at St. Mary's).

Our days now are filled with continued therapy for MC, swimming lessons, and music class. Poor Maggie really gets drug around quite a bit, but she is so pleasant and willing. She continues to sleep wonderfully and has remained so healthy for traveling around so much and being exposed to so many new people and places. There are a few lingering pictures included below. I have not been good about taking too many lately, but now that we are settled I think I will be better!!

Here is Maggie at her VERY 1st brewer game. Her Uncle Ditty put a special message for her up on the jumbotron but the picture didn't turn out----it said the Brewers welcome Maggie Mustaine to her very first Brewer game. Now if they can only win a few games and do her proud
Snug as a BUG
This is where I found Maggie today---I had placed her under her play gym and went to feed MC lunch
She is a mover and a shaker---watch out world
I am not sure what I would have done without Big Mags, as we called her. Missing her and her delicious cupcakes already
Our birthday dinner---My brother and I and our Spouses do not get each other birthday presents, instead we go out to a fun dinner when we are all together. This time was no exception, we miss them already

No comments: