Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wisconsin Birthday Bash

Here are some pictures of MaryCate's Birthday party in WI. The best part was, due to the weather, at the last minute I had to go out and buy her a warm enough outfit to wear all day---all we had was a cute little sundress from FL, and it was about 60 degrees. Needless to say, I did not complain!! Enjoy and I will continue with pictures from the rest of our trip tomorrow!!

I am so excited about this party that they are throwing for me!!
Even Lamby got a party hat
My mom's friend from college, Kate VonBergen, came all the way from Madison for my PARTY
Look at Uncle Ditty showing off his party hat
These are all of my nurses from the NICU that took such good care of me while I was there
Here is the fun birthday cake Grandma Mary got me
Ready for the Fun to begin
Look at all these party people
Yummy this cake is good
Trying to get as much as I can---this is my 3rd birthday cake
Look at that sneaky cousin of mine, going in for some frosting
Frosting is Daddy's favorite too
I am going to get mommy
An attempt at a family picture
I am so tuckered out from all this fun
Who is more excited, Mommy or MaryCate
After my nap, playing with all the toys I got


1 comment:

Life's A Journey... said...

Ok, pic of Mustaine licking off the frosting made me actually gag and throw up in my mouth! NASTY!!!!!!!!! LOVE the pics...if anyone deserves a lot of birthday parties, it's MC!