I know it has been a long time coming but here is the start of MANY pictures from our trip to WI. I thought to keep the blog stalkers happy, I would post in stages, as not to overwhelm all at once. MC and I made it back safe on Saturday night. We were here to greet Daddy when he got home form basketball camp on Sunday for Fathers Day.
After flying alone with her I feel like I could do almost anything. She was pretty good, for the most part. This first set of pictures are from the actual DAY of her birthday, we celebrated a few days later, but of course Grandma Mary was sure to see that she had a cake on both days. Enjoy, with much more to come!!
Here I am with Mamma's coffee at Alterra on the Lakefront--sitting up all my own is my newest trick
Out with everyone for Breakfast to celebrate 1 years old
1 comment:
Ditto to Jimmy's comment and I think she is 1 year not 1 years old. Just trying to be a blessing! :) E
Post a Comment