Happy Halloween to everyone. We are currently sitting at Chris's office on a Friday night and Chris is watching something online while I have been busy ordering Christmas presents online and now blogging---can you say WILD on a Friday night. Earlier we went to the house we are going to be renting and handed out candy to the trick or treaters in the neighborhood. Mary Cate dressed up as a reindeer and I will post pictures soon---but let me just say she looked adorable.
The excitement in our house is that MC is finally growing out of her preemie clothes and at almost 5 months just now fitting into newborn and 0-3 month clothes. She seems to be getting chubbier and chubbier cheeks which we are completely fine with!! We go to the Dr. on Monday and will get a weight check but last we knew she was a bit over 8 lbs. Auntie Trista has been in and out of town lending a hand when she can and this has been a huge help. We are about to get super busy as we look to move into the rental hopefully the week before Thanksgiving. I will get some recent pictures up soon, hope this finds you all well!!
By the way---my younger brother Timmy dressed up as MaryCate for Halloween tonight----if I can get a picture I will be sure to post that as well, it is a sight for sore eyes to see Uncle Ditty in a onesie.