This is FL--trying to go all fall, what you can't tell is that it is 89 degrees and humid as all get out
This is a great family picture---can you say Christmas card 08
Can you see the excitement on her face
Look at how thrilled she is to be there
Hanging out in one of my fun new toys
MC in some fun PJ's getting ready for bed
All is well here in HOT FL---yes I am missing the fall so much already, but I guess it is time I get used to this. We decided to embrace fall as much as we could this week and took MaryCate to the local pumpkin patch. Unfortunately she had been awake the entire day so by the time dad got home and we took off ---well the pictures say it all. I am not sure who had more fun, but judging by the pictures I think you can tell that mom and dad were WAY into it and MC could have been in her pack and play and had just as much fun. Chris and I have a tradition where we carve our pumpkins and then ask the trick or treaters to judge whose is best----we got one for Mary Cate this year, and Auntie Trista is going to give her a hand ----we’ll let you know who wins----I have yet to get a W, but I am hoping with all the time I have at home I may be able to conjure something pretty creative up this year, we’ll see. (we were a bit worried about getting trick or treaters where we live but we are going to use the rental home I mention below and give out candy there next Friday!!)
The update on our house is that we decided to take our offer off the table and rent for 6-12 months. The house needed some work and at this point we felt like that would only add stress---which we feel like we have had enough of over the past 4 months. So, we found an adorable little rental in a neighborhood we LOVE. The woman is still doing some work on it, but will be done soon. It has a lot of really nice upgrades and she is even going to let me decorate a nursery for MC. We are hoping to get in within the next 3 weeks at which point I will be reunited with all of my things I left when I went to WI on May 15th----including pants that are not elastic at the top----can you tell I am thrilled!!! Enjoy the pictures and we will take some pictures next week and update soon. This is my Saturday time away so I am off to Marshalls, TJ Max and my favorite---SUPER TARGET!
No comments:
Post a Comment