Friday, May 30, 2008

Week 24 and 5/7

Hello all and welcome to the 24th week of pregnancy. I know more now and have a newfound respect for what pregnant women have to go through from many different aspects. The first way is the way their bodies change (I wont get in to details but fellas it is way more than just a bigger belly) and also how there lives change in the sense that it just takes so much longer to do the simplest things. IE wash your legs in the shower. I am getting an up-close and personal view of the process and I give mad props to all the women who have had children and all who will for putting up with all the change.

Now onto how Brigit and the baby are doing, Things are going well!!!! The doctor’s word is stable which is about all he says medically when he comes to talk with us. “Hello looks like everything is stable” then we proceed to talk basketball or Brigit has a question of some sort. I think he feels bad that their isn’t more he can give us in the form of news so he just hangs out until it gets awkwardly quite and then he leaves. We should get an ultrasound next week and then we will have new info. Now the prayer is to make it to week 25 (which is Sunday) where there is a whole new world of information and changes that take place.

Finally, I need to take this opportunity to thank you all for all that you are doing. I can’t tell you how much it means to us that so many of you are praying. It is a special place to be to feel the hands of God wrapped around you in the form of His people praying for you. I KNOW that this is the only reason we can view each day as a gift from God and I thank you from the depths of my soul.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey guys! Thanks for the updates and we will definitely be praying. John is watching basketball right now (of course) and i am reading the posts aloud to him. :) Hope that made you smile :) What is your address at the hospital??? Is there anything specific you guys need? And...have you guys named the baby? just curious as i pray for him/her??? do you know that too??? :) we are praying! we can't wait to have all three of you down here in florida!

Brian & Michelle said...

Hey Chris,

Please post a picture of you and Brigit so all these people that are praying for you that don't even know you can see you!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

STAY IN BABY!

Love,
Brady Shea

Anonymous said...

hey Chris and Brigit,
i am glad jim emailed me and gave me this website and to inform me what was going on so that i can include you in my prayers. You guys take care alright and keep us all informed. you both have done so much for others now it is our turn to give back.
Aimee Hall

Dodge Ram said...

I'm praying that you can keep your legs crossed for another 15 weeks:) Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

A baby blog...I love it! Hope you're feeling good today and baby Mustaine is hanging in there. I'll check in after school....VERIZON TO VERIZON BABY!!

Life's A Journey... said...

From one activated rinker to another- STAY POSITIVE! Thinking of you both!

Anonymous said...

WASSUP Baby M!
Glad you have stuck around and made it to the week 25 milestone...woo hoo!
I have to respect your ingenuity in figuring out a way to be born in Wisconsin...we all know a Cheesehead is a wonderful thing to be, but kid- you sure resorted to some drastic measures! :)
I am thinking of you, your dad, your mom and her chicken legs.
Love, love, love!
Jac

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.