Wednesday, May 28, 2008

24 weeks

We have just started on our 24th week pregnancy (and when I say we I really mean Brigit and the baby I feel like just a spectator in this process) and it is going well. She is still prego and seems to be staying that way. We appreciate all your prayers and gifts!!!!! We feel very blessed to have such a large and faithful group of friends who are so willing to help and pray. Just to let you know we are trying to return phone calls as best as we can but with all of the support we thought this was the best way to keep the praying population up to speed. Thanks for your concern and we love you all!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying for ya'll! Let me know if you need me to do anything for ya'll down on this end in fort myers!!
Tracie Lear

Anonymous said...

praying for you guys!!!!
love you!
-Tiff Talley! :)

Courtney Taylor said...

Chris & Brigit,
Your family will continue to be in my prayers. Your faith and love for Jesus shines through this situation and is such an inspiration. May the Lord strengthen you and give you His energy. Love you guys!!

Brian & Michelle said...

Chris & Brigit,

Brian and I are praying for you, along with a lot of people from our church, as well as several of our missionaries around the world. You are on lots of prayer lists. Thanks for doing the blog - that is a great way to keep everyone posted! Of course, we are also getting updates from your dad, and we appreciate that.

Lots of love and prayers,
Michelle Langlois (Aloi)

Unknown said...

Patty and I are keeping ya'll in our prayers and thoughts.

If you need anything on this 'end' let us know!

Johnny and Patty Caldwell

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brandy said...

i am in prayer for you all today! noah and i love your family and we trust that our sovereign God will see you through this scary time. Be comforted by Psalm 139. "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When i was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." praise the Lord, He is so involved in your baby's precious life. I am in prayer that we can see Him working in this and can praise Him in the midst of this incredible trial.

BLUE said...

Yeaahh Chris! I knew you could figure out how to Blog! Good Work - This is called the comment section. And you're now known as "Blogger Mustaine" -
Seriously though, Were praying for you guys, Hope all is well

BLUE AND KRISTEN

Baby Schweiss said...

Hello Chris and BAM,

It was so nice to chat with you both yesterday and I am so glad to hear you both in such wonderful spirits:) You are doing an amazing job with keeping yourself off of your feet and Chris, way to go on keeping Brig entertained! I look forward to many phone calls until I can see you in person.

Love you,
G-funk, J-funk, and E-funk