Here are some pictures from our easter weekend at home in Wisconsin. It was a last minute trip and we were only there for 4 days, but we thought we would sneak in one last trip before Maggie turned 2 and we had to pay for 4 tickets.
It was great for the girls to see their cousins, Chris got to go to opening day with my Dad, and I hit up all my favorite spots in Milwaukee and relaxed with the girls. We spent lots of time at the Children's museum, went to the zoo and the park by grandma Mary and pappa Denny's house. It was a great trip.
Maggie has since turned 2 and was soaking up every minute of her b-day. She got all things Mickey Mouse as she is currently OBSESSED with "the mouse" as she calls him. Chris and I have opted to not get the girls anything for their b-day's this year, nor throw them B-day parties----instead we are taking both of them in 2 weeks to DISNEY WORLD. They are so excited. We are doing a dinner with the princess's to celebrate MC's b-day and a breakfast with Mickey to celebrate Maggie's. Cannot wait to see them soak it all in at the parks too. I am sure there will be plenty of pics and stories to come.
I forgot my camera when we went to WI and so used my i-pod touch for the pictures----thrilled at the time as it seemed like a great replacement for my HUGE camera, but the pictures do not even come close to comparing, so I guess I will still lug that huge thing around. I will post some more recent pics from the camera soon, but you can enjoy these for now.
She is ready to roll----both of them LOVE to fly, and whenever we start to land MaryCate yells out for the whole plane to hear "I see Wisonsin"----not sure what she is going to do if we ever fly anywhere else

Please oh please tell me she is not going to take after her sister and smile like this for a straight year

LOVING this girls personality

All the girls hanging on their Uncle Ditty

Does it get much cuter

Me and my girls
The girls in the wagon, Brady was pulling them all to the doughnut shop

Doughnuts for everyone

Brady working on cars at the childrens museum

Clare---always doing her own thing

Ride 'em cowboy

Clare--teaching her "best friend" how to ride the horsey

Going down the slide together

Practicing her cross country skills====sorry girl, prob not going to use those skills much in FL

Just lounging around

Snuggling with Grandma

Another day at the museum

Working on some puzzles

On the zoo train with Uncle Michael and Amanda

At one point MC looked at Chris and I and said verbatim "mom and dad this is totally awesome"---we looked at each other and smiled thinking of how great Disney is going to be

Out for our b-day dinner---we decided to go to Ryan Braun's restaurant in milwaukee---he plays for the Brewers===best part about this picture is that about 1 minute after it was taken Ryan Braun walked right by us and my brother asked him to sign his shirt and then looked him square on the eye and told him that he loved him----possibly one of the funnier moments in my life
Never a dull moment with Uncle Michael around

Easter Morning----MC showing off her new strawberry shortcake doll

Happy Easter
MC playing her matching game with pappa Denny that she got from the easter bunny

Snuggles with Pappa Denny
...for both girls of course
And then uncle Ditty got jealous so he coerced them with his phone

Loving some time with Grandma Mary all to myself


Playing at the mall b/c it was way too cold to be outside

Just love that I get to hang with these girls every single day---I am one lucky mama
See how much they love each other----wish it was like this all the time
No comments:
Post a Comment