I am done making excuses as to why I have not blogged. It seems as though our computer situation is a never ending issue and it becomes much more work to do a lot online than it is ever worth for me. I am sad that we no longer can i-chat with our cousins or keep up with as many people as we used to, but I honestly think we have been in and out of town so much, there has not been the time for it anyhow.
We were required last weekend to go to a mandatory rest and relaxation weekend with Young Life----now this is all relative....we decided to call it a "family fun weekend" as there is not much rest and relaxation for mom and dad with all four of us in one room trying to sleep for three nights and call it home for four days. We left on Thursday and spent a TON of time at the pool and beach in cocoa beach. It was a great time away and I will post some pics as I can.
Just wanted to add this video that a friend sent me yesterday that I thought was so appropriate for Chris and I lately. To think of how much life we have lived in only five years of marriage usually blows my mind. As much as I think this is our theme song, I hope that the mindfields get a bit easier on us in the next five years. If nothing else it is a reminder that I would much rather walk them with him, than with anyone else!! Enjoy the video link and I will try to get some pics up soon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtTa81LyuQM
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like reading about your life. I feel like that nosy neighbor who is casually watering the hedge while you're having a BBQ with family :)
ALSO, um, I love that song!
(this is the asian sensation))
Post a Comment