Thursday, June 3, 2010

Staying as busy as ever

Here are a few recent pictures!! We are busy getting ready for MC's 2nd birthday, so hard to believe. Her bday is tomorrow but we are celebrating on Saturday with a BBQ. She is going to get to try out her new ball pit and sand box---and be bombarded with everything ELMO. I have tried to avoid it, but I sware the folks who market the guy are amazing. MaryCate is hooked and I have never bought her 1 single elmo toy. I gave in though, because it brings her so much joy---every time I change her diaper she gets excited because some of the diapers have a picture of elmo on them....it is nuts. I will post more after the party on Saturday!!

How sweet is my "almost" 2 year old
Sisters in matching outfits again, thanks to the Donmoyer's


Here is BALDY himself with his look alike, his Dad
This is MC's 1st batch of chocolate chip cookies she made with me
We are going to do this A LOT together!!!!


No comments: