Thursday, May 6, 2010

Life as a Mother of 2.....

Seems to be a bit more busy, even with all the help I have had. I am in the process of trying to get both girls on a consistent schedule, and that has consumed my time. We are almost there and I feel like I could handle both of them pretty well at this point. Chris's parents are here this week and I still have a week of help next week---Chris get's his week off next week off next week and we are really looking forward to it.

We have also been monitoring Maggie's weight, as she lost a bit too much at 1st and I was having to supplement some formula. Luckily she is doing just fine and I am now in the process of weaning her off the formula.
MaryCate is still doing great, LOVING her little sister. We had fun seeing a lot of friends last week who came to town to help out!! Enjoy some more pictures and I will do my best to update as I can!!

MC still knows she is "1" year old, but we need to get to work, less than a month and she will be 2, YIKES
This is for our relator, KATE, She LOVES her coloring and sticker books, we play with them daily in our chair from Great Grandpa Bob
I walked in the bedroom the other day to this :)
Daddy sure has some big shoes to fill
This would be a daily ritual, holding Mags
Fun with Stephen Chien----He cannot get enough of MC
How sweet are these 2
We love you Auntie MOMO
Tracie reading to my 2 girls----we miss our favorite babysitter
Chunks Mustaine
Check out my hoops mema let me wear
Mema was giving me a bath and could not find my towel. I had gotten out this robe for Mags and she put it on MC---thought the pic was HILARIOUS
Please feed me and stop taking pictures-----and change my diaper if you think I have a stinky rinker
If these shorts don't just make you want to sing "look at that girl with the daisy dukes on" I don't know what will
MC with her boppy and her baby

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures. When I looked at the last one I just thought, "look Mom, no hands!!"

The robe=Hilarious.

If you stand Chris' shoes up on the heel, are they as tall as MC?