Well MC made it through our long day of testing up in St. Pete like a champ. It was actually not as bad as I had anticipated and the hardest part was actually when they put the IV in her. They attempted 3 times before they found a good vein and she was about done before they even started. The rest of the day was not too bad. She did not need to wear the "no-no's" all that much and we went for lots of walks around the hospital. She of course did not throw up at all while we were at the hospital, but like a champ when we got home, of course.
The results they got back were GREAT----or so they told me. The poor nurse thought she was giving me great news and I started balling, out of frustration to still have no answers. I am not sure what the next step is at this point. The new Dr. is waiting to talk with MaryCate's pediatrician who is out of town right now. Once they talk I will hope to have more information but I am about at my wits end......then I remind myself that she was born at 25 weeks and honestly, in hindsight, this too will pass. I just worry about her growth so much, she has been in the same clothes since June, which I really cannot complain about, we are saving lots of money, but I need to get her out of this car seat by April.
MaryCate is communicating a lot more these days. She is learning a lot of her signs----and is great at showing you how big she is. She is blowing kisses and loves to sign baby---we are trying to get her used to the idea. I went to Target today looking for a baby doll to get her for X-mas, and had to ask a salesperson if they had any babies that did nothing----no noises, no crying, no feeding, no pooping-----and could not find one. I am hoping to have more luck at toys r us.
That is about all that is new around here. We are having the Mustaine's down for Thanksgiving which should be a blast. I am looking forward to the week, for Chris to have some down time and to cook lots of yummy food!! Enjoy a few pics, I have not been good about taking a lot lately.
MC with Dakota VanEerden, she came down to see us the day after our testing
Bath Buddies
A sneak peak of her X-mas outfit!!!
Cora Wells came and slept over the night of the Young Life banquet so mommy and daddy could both help out----Aunt Jodi sure had her hands full
This is going to be trouble I can tell already
1 comment:
Hey,
A baby they have here from France, called Corelle, is AWESOmE! I got one in the Netherlands for my boys. The baby safe(NOT made in China!), and has a vanilla scented head! (Great for sensory) It's great! I got one for us, and one for Ann's kids! Look it up on-line...you will NOT be disappointed!
Post a Comment