Thursday, November 12, 2009

The FUN from Ft. Myers


All is well here, especially because it cooled down quite a bit today!!! I was so excited. I had an appointment with my specialist today and they continue to think things look good, so again I am on no restrictions. 3 weeks and I go back, so it is quite reassuring that they want to stay that on top of it.

In terms of MC, we had a great appointment last Friday and we really liked the Dr. He suggested we go for some testing at the Children's hospital in St. Pete, and we are definitely willing. SO, on Monday, we will take MC for a probe test. This is a 24 hour test, and she and I will spend the night in the hospital. Although I am excited about the possibility of getting answers, it is going to be a tough day. They told me they would have the probe going down her nose, and they will have "no-no's" on her hands all day....to which I replied, you mean restraints----which is not what they want to call them, but that is what they are. All day----my little active 1 year old in no--no's----well we will get through it, hopefully with the help of lots of baby Einsteins. I will post once we have some answers, until then enjoy a few pics from our trip to Bradenton last weekend and this past week!!

MaryCate snuggling with Daddy
MaryCate playing with my friends Son Ethan---he is a twin, sister is below
MaryCate playing with Nia, Ethan's sister
MC and Nia
I was so excited to wear this dress---I got it for a wedding I was supposed to be in on June 7th, 2008, but MC was born June 4th
Chris and I got to go to a wedding while Mema and Granddad babysat, it was a great break

1 comment:

Becky said...

Is the moustache for a walk-on skit or something?

You, on the other hand, look really great, Brigit :)