Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Latest from the Mustaine's


All is well here in the dreaded heat of Fort Myers. We have been having record high temps and I am definitely ready for the cool down to come. I seem to have popped out quite a bit sooner than I did with MaryCate and I feel like I am huge already---and HOT all the time!! I cannot stand being outside so poor MC has been pretty cooped up this fall. I told Chris the other day I feel like I am on Groundhogs day when I watch the weather, all I ever hear is "hot and humid" and I am so over it!!

It has therefore been a bit more difficult to enjoy the fall, but we are doing our best. Last weekend we went to Bradenton. Chris and his sister did their first triathalon in St. Pete and we went to cheer them on. We then went to Hundsader farm with The Wells'. Despite the heat we had a blast.

Today we had a packed schedule and I think MC had a great halloween. We went to a family fest at our church and as you can see from the pictures, MaryCate loved it. Then we went to our friends house and grilled out and handed out candy, which was a lot of fun!! We think MaryCate stole the show, everywhere we went, but every parent probably thinks that!! Enjoy the loads of pictures, these are mostly to appease my mother!!

Not much else in news here, busy with lots of Dr.'s appointments for both MC and I. They seem to think everything is great with me, I am on no restrictions now and we are hoping to keep it that way as long as possible. We go next week to get a second opinion on MaryCate's gastric issues. I have not been pleased with our Dr. here and so we have found a highly recommended Dr. out of the Children's hospital in St. Pete. I am looking forward to that and hopefully going to get some answers to help with her puking issues. Other than that, I can't complain, she sleeps great, naps AWESOME----which allows me to nap as well, and is one of the happiest babies I know. I am a bit nervous about this next one, I don't think I could get so lucky as to get 2 like this, but I am praying!!! Miles of smiles from all of us, sizzling down here!!


This was the original picture I was going to post to reveal that I was pregnant--can't you tell!
Into everything these days
This was the one cold day we had---I LOVE this outfit and remember when my niece Clare used to wear it!! We love Clareeee hand me downs
Our princess
This is MC getting ready for Halloween, as if our TV isn't big enough, she must get that CLOSE
Auntie Trista and Daddy after the race
Our sign for Auntie Trista
Turn it around and it cheers for Daddy
The Mustaine Clan
Auntie Trista with her boyfriend, Brett
Cora and MC ready for the Farm
All this hay is making me crazy
Best of friends
The humidity really helps my curls

Family Pic
All the girls
WOW this hayride is fun; and so is Uncle Andy's hat
A quick stop to see my buddy Leighton Johnson
Buzzy Buzzy Bee, flying around on Halloween
Cute as can bee
With Donald Duck at church
Playing in the balls
With my momma
All pooped out on the way home
Our friends kids were doing a craft with eyeballs and fake pasta----MC was WAY into the texture
She also enjoyed emptying their candy bin---but refused to put it back in!


2 comments:

Becky said...

Looks like great fun :)

Life's A Journey... said...

FEW comments!

1= SHOW BELLY SHOTS!
2= BALL PIT= SWINE FLU
3= HOLY CURLS
4= HOLY SMALL FEET STILL!
4= GO MUSTAINE GO!
5= ONLY thing I miss about being prego is the mound of food you posted!

GREAT post...you should think about doing it more often! LOL!