Thursday, September 15, 2011

We finally have internet

We have been living in the dark ages. Life without internet was a lot harder than I ever thought it would be. Not being able to blog is one thing, but all the other conveniences really started to drive me crazy. Just wanted to get some pictures up of MC on her 1st day of school at St. Stephens. She is loving it---and that is a HUGE understatement. We LOVE where we are living. I cannot say enough about the location of our house and the stories of all the ways that the bank we bought it from took care of us----it was truly a HUGE blessing and we are so greatful---now if we could just sell or rent our home in Fort Myers---HUGE PRAYER REQUEST. Not sure how that is all going to work out but we continue to trust God in it all. Enjoy the pics and I will try to take some of our house soon and get them posted as well.

On her first day she did not have to wear her uniform, and I still wanted some pictures. She was SOOOOO excited
Look at how cute I am mommy
Can't get enough

Love those smile
And here she is on the first day on her own-----LOVING the uni
I am convinced this is how she will smile for the rest of her life
So then i was just trying to get at least a blank stare, figured that might be better

Or here====put your hands up like you are excited
Maggie cannot wait for an entire morning alone with Mommy
I think MC misses her more than Maggie misses MC
This is about as good as it was going to get
This is how we ride to school---can get there in 5.5 minutes-----I was watching our friend Leighton on the 1st day of school...as you can tell he was thrilled to be awake
Daddy met us at the door for kisses good-bye
All this time with mommy and all she does is put my hair in ponytails----seriously??
Love these girls
Day 2---wearing our shorts and polo
Senior pictures with these 2 should be awesome
She is relentless
On Fridays she gets to wear her spirit shirt----she gets soooo excited
Uniform may change but the smile does not
Even when I bring Maggie in
Over the shoulder pose----same smile
Here MC is watching our new washer and dryer being delivered
Hanging out after school with Leighton again
Kristin came for a visit which is always fun for everyone
This is our new friend Shamika---the girls LOVE her. She is the new head Volleyball coach aat St. Stephens and Chris is coaching the middle school teams so we get to spend lots of time with her
She even watched our girls the 1st weekend we were back in town so Chris could take me to dinner for my b-day and they have loved her since
Hanging with both Johnson boys
On Fridays Daddy walks MC to school and sometimes they have matching spirit shirts---could not get much cuter than this
Pretty sure she comes to just above his knee caps
NO words

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brigit...oh my word. Why does your daughter have that smile?!?! Your captions about it made me actually laugh out loud (at work, no less) and snort. Such a happy family! I'll be praying for the sale or renting of your other house!

Love,
Leslie