Monday, July 5, 2010

Some pics before Chris takes off!!

Chris is getting ready to head back to Fort Myers and take the camera with him. My brother brought me a camera cord home so I could upload some of my pictures. The 4th of July was a blast. Both girls did great!! They loved the parade and both actually LOVED the fireworks, I was sure we would be running home with one of them. I am going to keep the commentary short because I have so many pics to comment on. Enjoy and I will be back when I get back to Fort Myers!


MC after 2 days of traveling----Mom, I am SOOO over being in the car
This is a picture of 2 of my dearest friends in VA and their husbands. We had a fun night out the six of us, and I miss them already
Me with my heart friends
This picture is so embarassing but a great picture of how much fun we had the week I was in Virginia
MaryCate enjoying some summer watermelon
This is Maggie with my Grandma Nita. Maggie's middle name is Nita and she is named after one of the sweetest Grandma's you ever did meet!!!

MaryCate with Grandma Nita
Maggie with her cousin Katie---Katie is my cousin's little girl!!
We went to Brady's t-ball game one night---he SOOOO takes after his Daddy and they look identical!!
MC decorating cupcakes for Pappa Denny's 60th birthday, we surprised him at work
All the kids decorating the cupcakes
This is what MC does when you ask her how old she is---add them up
Love those sweet eyes
My sweet girls, in their another matching outfit, thanks to Aunt Susan in Virginia

...and again, you wonder why we call him pretty---loving his aviators
Pretty sure Auntie Reba, the teacher, is giving a little lesson right here
How sweet is this boy
On the train
Relaxing with Clare
Pulling the wagon at Pappa Denny's and Grandma Mary's
MC in her 4th of July gettup
Ready to collect candy
I love my auntie REBA, she lets me wear her sunglasses!!
The sausages all knew timmy so we got a little extra attention attention at the parade


Maggie hanging with her Uncle Pretty
rub a dub dub, 3 kids in a tub
It was a hot day----MAGS hung out with Uncle Ditty inside, jealous of the big kids
Typical Clare
Eating her very first sucker

No comments: