Sunday, June 24, 2012

MC's b-day and a mish mosh of pics

Who was I joking? I totally planned to slowly add pictures to act as though I am still keeping up on my blog regularly....fat chance that is going to happen, so instead of letting it get out of hand I decided to just add all of these at the same time! They are quite a mish mash of pictures, so enjoy. We have been loving our summer schedule. Most nights are spent swimming, and we take it easy in the mornings. It is so nice not to have to rush out anywhere. We did go to Vacation Bible School at our church this past week and both girls LOVED it! We are getting ready to road trip it up to Wisconsin for a few weeks starting next weekend and are looking forward to a little bit of cooler wether and time with the cousins! Chris has been running a few extra basketball camps and the girls have had fun going to visit him at the gym. That is about out that is new in our parts. Our kitchen is finally complete and once I take some pictures of the final product I will post the progress, but I have been LOVING it!!



This would be when we were sharing the stroller---needless to say MC got a new one for her b-day and now they each have their own----lets be honest the present was more for mommy than for MC----i am avoiding having to force them to share
 MC on her very last day of school this year.....she did a super job at her closing chapel
 PLaying dress up is a daily activity these days
 Fun times with our sweet friend Cora
 MC on her 4th b-day....getting lots of wishes over the phone during our breakfast picnic
 I'm 4 mom----loving my fun shirt I got from Mimi and Chip
 Eating dinner with some of her favorite people
 The whole gang singing happy birthday

I finally get my very own!!
 Loving me some Auntie Trista time
 And everyone is happy
 Nemo GOGGLES----best dollar store purchase ever
 Dress up again
 Fun with Leighton----just one week between these 2
 Paining at our Easel
 Just another day
 Preparing for our visit to Milwaukee
 Looking cool

No comments: