I realized how valuable my blog is to me personally a few weeks back when I lost all the pictures of Maggie's 1st birthday!!! Low and behold though, I had them on the blog and was able to download them back to my iphoto library. All that to say----I want to start saving a few more things on the blog that I do not want to lose, just in case. So these 2 video's are more for me. The 1st one I think, may not be able to win, but I do think could qualify for America's Funniest Home videos. I like to call it white Beyonce and her dancer!! Pay close attention to Maggie's moves as MC sings....note that this is a song I made up to sing when we are getting ready for bath's. Beyonce totally stole it from me!!
The 2nd one is something MC has been working on. She LOVES to memorize and LOVES her Bible. I did not make her hold it, she insisted on it....I have to admit the whole production does make my heart happy. Just love this sweet girl. Enjoy and I hope to post some X-mas pictures tomorrow, just been trying to get back into the swing of things!
No comments:
Post a Comment